The Ghana Association guest post site is always looking for new contributors to provide novel ideas, research and thought leadership to help readers plan, build and develop their website based on the included methods, best design and website development practices.
This blog is aimed at marketers, business owners and professionals who manage and maintain company websites. Moreover, the manuscript should clearly state one of the paragraphs and provide readers with practical suggestions and clear examples that can be implemented immediately.
Read our blog to review our style and the topics we have already introduced. We only accept requests for new perspectives on current topics or new topics that will serve our audience.
Requirement for guest post:
- Firstly, Send in the form of Word document or Google document.
- It is 100% original and will never be published anywhere else.
- Well written, clear, interesting and most helpful.
- Provide attributions for all data or statistical information referenced using hyperlinks.
- Be educational, don’t over-promote.
- Include one or two sentences from the author with bullets on the head.
- Also, Include all images as separate attachments with quotes.
- It contains 500 to 2000 words
- Most importantly, do not include multiple links to your company’s website in the post text.
The editor reserves the right to reject submissions at their own discretion.
The editor reserves the right to edit, adapt, update and republish the manuscript at its own discretion, and update it for future accuracy and completeness.
- Firstly, CTA can add to Ghani-link content to published presentation.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may delete from the blog.
- Also, Entries must meet the quality standards of the Ghaniassociate blog team before they can be published.
- Guest contributors may not repost their published contributions to Ghaniassociate’s blog in any other place (including their blog, LinkedIn, Medium or Inbound.org) in the future.
- Plus, Ghaniassociate reserves the right to include calls to action in Ghaniassociate content, including but not limited to email newsletters, e-books and other downloadable content.
How to send:
When submitting your guest post to Ghaniassociate.com, please send your post to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Guest Post Submission or you can also send via the Submission form.
Please note that although our editors strive to answer all inquiries in a timely manner, this is not always the case.
Finally, Thank you for your interest in contributing to the blog on Ghaniassociate. We look forward to doing business with you. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to all requests.