How To Retrieve Messages In Microsoft Outlook And Cancel Sending Emails Sent
The Outlook recovery feature allows you to compose emails and completely forward or delete old emails.
If the recipient has not opened the email, you can restore it in Outlook Exchange.
To retrieve messages in Outlook, you need to find the message you want to recover in the “Sent Items” folder, and then access the “Actions” menu from the “Mail” tab.
Additionally, you cannot retrieve mail in Outlook on the web.
Only certain Microsoft Outlook accounts can retrieve the message after it has been sent.
The ability to unsubscribe from email is undoubtedly one of the best developments in sending digital email. Like many other email clients, Microsoft Outlook provides it with its own recovery function.
Mail recovery allows you to retrieve messages that have been sent from the recipient’s mailbox (if they have not been opened). Moreover, it is perfect when you misspell someone’s name or forget to attach your attachment.
Unfortunately, it is not the easiest to use. To retrieve Outlook email, both the sender and recipient must be users of the Outlook email client on the Exchange server, and many other restrictions. Therefore, if they are not using Outlook, this feature does not work.
If these conditions apply to you, the solution is to enter your settings and adjust the e-mail delay time so that Outlook pauses for a few seconds before sending e-mails that you may need to reconsider.
For those who can use Outlook Mail Recovery, here is how to do it.
How to recover messages in Outlook?
1. Firstly, click the Sent Items folder on the left sidebar of the inbox.
2. Secondly, select the message you plan to retrieve.
3. Click “Messages” at the top of the message window.
4. Select “Operation” from the drop-down list.
5. Click Retrieve this message.
You can also edit or forward messages from this menu. Office network
6. A window with recovery options will appear. Select “Delete unread copies of this message” or “Delete unread copies and replace with new messages.”
7. Then, click OK.
8. Lastly, if you select “Replace with new message”, please write a new message before clicking “Send”.